Private Israel Tour of the Holy Land
The itinerary below is a suggested travel plan for your private Israel tour. We customize your trip to meet your schedule and interests.
- Day 1. Arrival. VIP welcome and transfer to hotel in Tel Aviv. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Tel Aviv
- Day 2. Meet your guide after breakfast for a tour of Tel Aviv, Old Jaffa and the Hall of Independence. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Tel Aviv
- Day 3. After breakfast, drive north along the Mediterranean coast to Caesarea Maritima to see the remains of this impressive seaside town dating back to the time of the Romans. Continue to Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation, and Mary’s Well. Drive a short distance to the village of Kafr Cana where the miracle of wine took place. Overnight: Luxury hotel at the Sea of Galilee
- Day 5. Cross over into Jordan at Beit Shean along the Jordan River. Visit the Baptism site and continue to Madaba. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Dead Sea, Jordan
- Day 6. Day of leisure and treatments at the Dead Sea. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Dead Sea, Jordan
- Day 7. Drive to Mt Nebo where Moses looked into the Promised Land. Continue to Petra. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Petra, Jordan
- Day 8. Visit Wadi Rum, Aqaba and cross over into Israel at the Arava Border Crossing to Eilat. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Eilat, Israel
- Day 9. Drive north along the Dead Sea in Israel. Visit the mountain top fortress of Masada by cable car. Continue to the Caves of Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Jerusalem
Day 10. Visit the Old City of Jerusalem starting at the Mt of Olives. Continue to Gethsemane, The Temple Mount, Pool of Bethesda, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jaffa Gate, Old City Ramparts, Jewish Quarter and the Cardo, Western Wall. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Jerusalem
- Day 11. After breakfast, drive the short way to Bethlehem and the Church of the Nativity. Continue to Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial. Overnight: Luxury hotel, Jerusalem
- Day 12. Departure. VIP transfer to airport; VIP security departure service.
Experience the hospitality of a kibbutz guest house, relax in a calming spa after a day of Holy Land touring, meet Israelis by staying in a cottage in the Galilee – your choice. Include a visit to a boutique winery and sample Israel’s fine wines. Our licensed English speaking guides provide an unforgettable Holy Land and Israel experience.
Start Your Journey Here by Requesting a Quote